- How to migrate:
- AdvancedOption: “OneDriveProImportEnvironment=AzureUSGovernment”
- Known limitations due to API:
- Images will not be migrated into the conversation but will still appear in the conversation history’s HTML file.
- Conversation history will not be added as a tab. However, it will be posted as a message in the channel.
- New AdvancedOption: “AppendRootFolderName/PrependRootFolderName”
- This allows users to easily bulk rename teams from the source to the destination by adding a prefix or suffix to their team nickname.
- Change all the source root folder names from “abc” to “abc_text” or “text_abc” if you set PrependRootFolderName=”text_” or AppendRootFolderName=”_text”
MigrationWiz Improvements: Teams Migrations
- MS Team guest users are now excluded from license count during Teams Assessment.
- Folder tolerance added/supported when migration:
- Fails to create team
- Fails to create channel
- Fails to connect to source SP site
Note: Folder tolerance not supported when migration fails to connect to destination SP site; workaround is to retry.
MigrationWiz Bug Fixes: Teams Migrations
- Email notification for successfully completed migration now shows the source and destination info. Before the fix, the email content was missing the source and destination info.
- A separate email notification will be sent to users once Teams Assessment has completed successfully. Previously, the email notification for a completed migration was erroneously sent to users.
- Minor UI bug fix for Teams Assessment results where text overlaps when the total file size is too large.