Want to cut loose on the dance floor?
If our ’80s theme has you yearning to shake it, swing into one of these hot spots to get your groove on.
- Beta Nightclub: Beta brings in some of the country’s best DJs, blasting their beats on the club’s 72,000-watt sound system.
- Opelia’s Electric Soapbox: Housed in the historic Airedale building, this venue’s saucy history is celebrated in its colorful decor and large, sunken stage and dance floor.
No trip is complete without good eats.
Make another notch in your belt and get ready to chow down. Best of all, these spots will keep you close to the conference.
- Tag: Drawing from the chef’s Hawaiian upbringing and his travels in Asia and Latin America, Tag’s fresh local ingredients offer a cross-cultural culinary adventure.
- La Loma: This family-owned Mexican restaurant began in a small brick house a block away from its now forty-year home, featuring award-winning dishes, signature margaritas, and fresh tortillas.
- Bistro Vendome: Purposefully a bistro, rather than a café or brasserie, this local favorite offers an exceptional, French dining experience in a charming neighborhood setting.
- ChoLon: Named after the largest Chinese-influenced “big market” in Saigon, its innovative modern Asian cuisine has earned it a top-ten ranking in 5280 Magazine’s 25 Best Restaurants every year since it opened.
- Stoic & Genuine: They say “no ocean, no problem” because fish, oysters, and happiness are flown in daily. Look out over the plaza fountain from the newly renovated historic Union Station.
- Panzano: A standout among Denver restaurants, with some of the best in contemporary Northern Italian cuisine, Panzano combines local, seasonal, and organic ingredients with an award-winning wine list.
- The Kitchen: Dedicated to community through food, you’ll feel like you’re in a home kitchen as you enjoy food and drink from local farmers, ranchers, and purveyors.
Class it up a bit.
Need to impress your travel companions? Want to celebrate the future of your business and all you’re learning from Elevate?
- 1515 Restaurant: Tempt your palate with the help of an on-site sommelier and fresh, seasonal menus that incorporate modern cooking techniques, such as sous vide.
- The Capital Grille: Surrounded in rich mahogany and bathed in the gentle light of custom-made Art Deco chandeliers, the menu here features aged beef and fresh seafood.
- Ocean Prime: This modern American restaurant and lounge offers a vibrant energy, impressive menu seafood and prime cuts of steak, signature cocktails, and genuine hospitality.
- Urban Farmer: Bringing “rural chic” to life, this modern steakhouse hand sources heritage-bred beef, hand-picked poultry and seafood, and stocks house-made preserved and pickled produce.
These bars are perfect for quick refreshments or to keep the evening fun rolling.
- The Cruise Room at the Oxford Hotel: Hailed as the original Denver cocktail bar and made famous for its martini, this Denver cocktail lounge is popular among locals and visitors alike.
- Union Lodge No. 1: A tribute to the true American bars of the 1800s, this bar pays homage to the prohibition era. The craft cocktail menu is a work of art, but be warned—you won’t find vodka here.
- The Cooper Lounge: Situated in the mezzanine of Union Station, this lounge offers inspiring views of the vibrant LoDo area and a perfect place to unwind with a nice drink.
- Epernay Lounge: At this beautiful champagne lounge located in the heart of Denver’s vibrant Theater District, you’ll find an array of small plates, sushi, specialty cocktails, and a vast champagne selection.
Don’t forget to plan your conference experience.
Planning for additional activities is great, but don’t forget that you can plan your personal conference agenda, engage with other attendees, and earn points to redeem for cool swag—all through the BitTitan Elevate ’17 mobile app. Registrants: Check your email to find instructions for downloading and accessing the app, or reach out to us if you have issues or questions. See you in Denver!
Images from Denver.org.