After evaluating SkyKick, Quadrotech, and native Microsoft Exchange migration tools, Blue Chip selected BitTitan MigrationWiz as the ideal toolset to facilitate such a large migration cost-effectively and within the desired timeframe. They based this decision on their own successful track record and experience with MigrationWiz, its ease of use, the consistent quality and timeliness of MigrationWiz support, and a highly competitive licensing program.
Since the customer has global operations that require continuity 24/7, MigrationWiz allowed Blue Chip to automate migrations around the clock, which reduced manual labor costs and shortened deployment times.
The project called for Blue Chip and BitTitan to help the customer perform several sophisticated changes:
- Migrate 9,000 mailboxes from Gmail to Exchange Online
- Perform 7,000 Windows 10 in-place upgrades from Windows 7
- Enable employees to work anywhere on any device by integrating System Center Configuration Manager with Microsoft Intune
- Deploy Azure AD to secure identities
- Deploy Azure Multi-Factor Authentication / Self-Service Password Reset for single identity protection and password reset
- Implement Office 2016, OneDrive for Business, Teams, and SharePoint
- Increase cloud security via Azure Advanced Threat Protection, Azure Information Protection, and Advanced Threat Analytics.
Blue Chip + BitTitan Drive Results
Over the course of several weeks, Blue Chip Consulting and BitTitan helped a team of 14 internal IT professionals to complete this global migration on their schedule, providing the customer with the reliably-secure, highly-productive communications and collaboration environment they were seeking.
Blue Chip Consulting Group credits their tools for help achieving a successful transition to Microsoft 365.
“BitTitan’s MigrationWiz offers invaluable features,” says Ryan Fogle, Solution Architect, Blue Chip Consulting Group. “The solution can be quickly configured and, many times, gets working in under an hour. It offers a PowerShell module for automating migrations which drives efficiency and consistency. Not to mention, it supports a vast amount of source and target environments. One might even call MigrationWiz the Swiss Army knife of migration tools.”
Check out other MigrationWiz case studies via the Customer Stories page on the BitTitan website.